Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome

This blog is an extension of my website MusingsOn.com which I began on November 19, 2000. My goal in starting that site was to post quarterly articles recording my "Musings on Christianity, Homosexuality and the Bible." Everything was going well until the project was interrupted by controversy when people in my (then) denomination found out about the site's existence. Almost two years later, after we were forced to leave the denomination (October 2003), I spent another year documenting the controversy, which my husband posted on his website. By the time I was finally ready to start writing for MusingsOn.com again (2005), I became pregnant with our third child, whom we had in April 2006.

Needless to say, taking care of a newborn and homeschooling our two older kids won't leave me much time for working on the full-length articles I had planned for the Musings On website. About the best I can do now is set up this blog to help me record "More Musings on Christianity, Homosexuality and the Bible," as I write on the fly between lessons, feedings and diaper changes.