1. No straight person can fully appreciate how difficult it is to be gay in a largely heterosexual world.
2. As soon as someone equates "homosexuality" with "having gay sex," the rest of what they have to say on the subject will be pretty much useless.
3. When some Christians hear the word "love," all they think is "liberalism."
4. "Gay Christian"--until you can think of a better, more accurate term, it stays.
5. You can't understand someone else's sexual orientation unless you first understand your own.
6. Christians who are determined to be persecuted by gays can't be convinced otherwise.
7. How much you believe God loves and accepts others in Christ is a reflection of how much you believe he loves and accepts you.
8. Love begins with listening to what people have to say about themselves.
9. Conservative Christians should have no problem with celibate gay Christians, unless they have a problem with the gospel.
10. Don't assume God brought someone gay into your life so you can teach them. Chances are it is the other way around.